We value not just transparency, but the deepening of the relationships with our funders and potential funders. Our hope is that the values we hold in our project work of mutuality and trust would also be evident with those who fund our work. Please read ACET’s Donor Charter.
We are a Registered Charity (Number 20027810 and CHY 10732) and a Company limited by Guarantee (No. 216398). We submit our Annual Accounts, seen below, to the Companies Registration Office.
We have implemented The Governance Code and signed up for the Statement of Guiding Principles for Fundraising.
- HSE Northern Area – Dublin North Inner City Drugs and Alcohol Task Force
- MAC AIDS Fund UK
- HSE Lottery Grant Respite Scheme
- HSE Addiction Services
- HSE Social Inclusion
- Department of Education & Skills
- Gilead Sciences
- Tusla – Child & Family Agency
- RTE Does Comic Relief
- The Community Foundation for Ireland
- Protestant Aid
- Dublin City Council
- Allchurches Trust
- Pricewaterhouse Coopers
- a range of individual and local-church donors.
If you would like further details on our funding and finances, including how we remunerate our staff, then do not hesitate to contact us. Read our Public-Compliance-Statement and our Public Disclosure Statement here.
ACET 2020 Accounts