We value not just transparency, but the deepening of the relationships with our funders and potential funders. Our hope is that the values we hold in our project work of mutuality and trust would also be evident with those who fund our work. Please read ACET’s Donor Charter.
We are a Registered Charity (Number 20027810 and CHY 10732) and a Company limited by Guarantee (No. 216398). We submit our Annual Accounts, seen below, to the Companies Registration Office.
We have implemented The Governance Code and signed up for the Statement of Guiding Principles for Fundraising.
- HSE Northern Area – Dublin North Inner City Drugs and Alcohol Task Force
- MAC AIDS Fund UK
- HSE Lottery Grant Respite Scheme
- HSE Social Inclusion
- Department of Education & Skills
- The PA Foundation
- Tusla – Child & Family Agency
- The Community Foundation for Ireland – Caring Communities
- Ormond Quay and Scots Presbyterian Endowments
- Dublin City Council
- Price Waterhouse Coopers
- Ouzell Galley Society
- St. Patrick’s Cathedral Community Grants
- the Women’s Fund
- Third Space
- a range of individual and local-church donors.
If you would like further details on our funding and finances, including how we remunerate our staff, then do not hesitate to contact us. Read our Public Compliance Statement and our Public Disclosure Statement here.